你的回话凌乱着
Your response is lost in confusion.
在这个时刻
At this moment
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽
I recall a dove in a room with a fountain.
甜蜜散落了
The sweetness has dispersed.
情绪摸名地拉扯
It’s only dragged-out emotion.
我还爱你呢
Do I still love you?
但你断断续续唱着歌
You are intermittently singing
假装没事了
Pretending it doesn’t matter.
时间过了 走了
Time passed, it’s gone.
爱情面临选择
Our love is faced with a choice.
你冷了 倦了我哭了
You’ve grown cold and tired, I’ve cried.
离开时的不快乐
Your unhappiness upon leaving
你用卡片手写着
You have written down on a card.
有些爱只给到这